Tuesday, April 8, 2008

A boring title...

But my show, "Recent Paintings: Jolie Guillebeau" is up on the second floor hallway in the St. Nicholas building at Gage Academy in Seattle. For those of you too far away to see it in person, I'll post pictures sometime this week.

I've been in Alabama this week for my sister's wedding, but I'm finally back in my studio today. It's nice to have a paintbrush in my hand again. The wedding was amazing--it was fun and silly and meaningful and a great celebration of Tera and Wes and their new life together. They really made the wedding their own. It was clear that they are in love and really committed to building a life of fun together.

But I must say, the best part of the trip to Alabama was on Thursday night, when Chris arrived. He flew from India, by way of Tokyo, Los Angeles, Chicago and Nashville. I was so happy to see him!

No comments:

Post a Comment