Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Settling in again.

I'm back. Did you miss me?

I had a lovely visit with family, saw really beautiful scenery, and manned a support team for a marathon at sea. Once again, Chris's determination and drive made life crazy-wonderful for a couple of days. I'm always impressed with him and his fierce ambition. Who else would imagine running 262 laps around a jogging track on a cruise ship? I love that man.

Now I'm settling back in to life. And I'm reminded of how much I like my life. I like my house and my husband. I like my studio and the act of painting (even if I'm not always happy with the product). I like my job at the museum. I like knitting on the bus and the simple familiarity of crazy people on the route 49. I like that I have friends who are excited to see me and I like my rainy, grey-sky city. I like life in Seattle. And I like that we're staying here another year.

1 comment:

  1. I like that we are friends, and that you are staying another year too! Yeah!

    ReplyDelete