Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Goal Accomplished...

At the end of 2007, I made a few goals. I've written about them before, so I won't go in to a lot of detail here, but as we're almost halfway finished with 2008, I'm getting ready to evaluate and see what's going well and what still needs work.

2008 for me was the year Jolie goes pro with her art.. It's still scary, but I've made a lot of progress this year already. For example, I told myself that I wouldn't order business cards until I had actually made some income. Chris helped me figure out what that number would be--though it seemed incredibly high and nearly impossible, considering that I had not made one red cent until that point.

But this week we realized that I had more than doubled my expectations already--and the year is only halfway over.

I ordered business cards yesterday.

Writing this out makes me realize how amazing this is. Sometimes I think I really may be able to be a working artist. (Of course, most of the time I think this is a pipe dream...)

Either way, I'll have really cute business cards.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah Jolie!! You should be excited. You are a beautiful artist.

    ReplyDelete