Sunday, January 25, 2009

Update continued...

So where were we? I was tired last night, but I'm ready to continue updating you on the Cliff Notes version of my life right now.

So we returned to Seattle and to our house. During the cold weather, a water main had broken two floors up in our building and six units were damaged. Lucky us, our unit was one of them. We were expecting minor damage, but we were not prepared to find our bed in our kitchen or all the carpet pulled up or the drywall cut away. Our bedroom looked like this...



A month later, we're still dealing with this-- new carpet is in, but there are still a few things left to be done. It's been the most frustrating thing...

Ok, so what else to tell you? Let's me consult the list...

Ok, so my ankle is better. I saw my physical therapist for the last time Thursday-- not because she thinks I'm ready to be done, but because my insurance coverage for physical therapy has run out. So, I'm working on my own, but I really am better.

Now, as for changes coming soon... as part of the Guillebeau goals for 2009 our lives are changing a bit. I'll keep you posted on those. And another goal involves changing this site... so I'm working with a designer (Hi, BJ!) to make jolieguillebeau.com a more professional site representing my work. I'll talk about this more when I tell you about my goals for the year.

Finally, Plinky. It's fun. Go look. I think I still like Twitter best, but Plinky is fun. too.

No comments:

Post a Comment