Sunday, March 8, 2009

This is so fun...

I got this idea from Jenica. Not my sister, just to avoid confusion. My sister is also Jenica, but she's blogless.

Anyway, I thought this was fun, so I'm playing too!

The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you. This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make for you!
2. What I create will be just for you.
3. It'll be done this year.
4. You have no clue what it's going to be. It may be a song. It may be a self portrait or maybe even some creation I haven't yet dreamed up. I may draw. I may bake you something and mail it to you. It may not be big or impressive. Who knows? Not you, that's for sure! (Nor I at this point...)
5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.

The catch? The catch is that you must offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog. (Or if you're blogless like my sister, then choose 5 people that you think need a little extra love and email them with the details.) The first 5 people to post a comment will win a fun homemade gift by me! Let's keep the chain of love going around!!!

9 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:52 AM

    Sounds like a neat idea, I too am blogless, and haven't a clue if I am even doing this right but I will give it a shot. I check your blog most everyday, keep it up

    Aunt Judy
    j7assoc@bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, I'm glad you're giving it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like my kind of game! I of course check your blog. Currently you are even on my toolbar. How special do you feel now?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow-- Very honored! That's awesome. I'm glad you commented-- I would never have known... Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12:26 AM

    Oooo...can I be number 3. I hardly ever check my blog and think nobody reads it but I will do the email thing or do it for 5 people at work. Does that count?
    Helen D

    ReplyDelete
  6. That counts Helen! Though i check your blog regularly-- I think I even subscribe... I'm expecting to see pictures of the new house on there soon. I'm glad you commented-- I never know who's reading this stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Are you still doing this? I would love to be one of the five people! I will post it on my blog too, to share the love.

    Jaime Lyerly

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am still doing this Jaime and you're number four! I'm excited!

    ReplyDelete
  9. YAY! I am going to post this on my blog now. I do have an idea of what I am going to do for people, but I want to tailor it to what THEY like instead of me.

    Let me know what you need from me.

    Jaime

    ReplyDelete