Thursday, July 31, 2008

Internet Ramblings



Just for fun, a bit of me in mosaic form.

I've seen this on a couple of other blogs recently, and I was bored, so...

Here´s how you do it...

Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr search, using only the first page, choose your favorite image, copy and paste each of the URL’s into the mosaic maker (3 columns, 4 rows).

The questions:
1. What is your first name? (Jolie)
2. What is your favorite food? (ice cream)
3. What high school did you attend? (Hazel Green)
4. What is your favorite color? (Orange)
5. Who is your celebrity crush? (Nelson Mandela-- he counts doesn't he?)
6. Favorite drink? (Green tea with mint)
7. Dream vacation? (Antartica)
8. Favorite dessert? (Chocolate Mousse)
9. What do you want to be when you grow up? (Painter)
10.What do you love most in life? (Enthusiasm)
11. One word to describe you. (Sensitive)
12. Your Flickr name. (jolieguillebeau)

Here are the links to the photos in my mosaic above:

1. Angelina Jolie’s recent trip to a camp housing Darfur refugees in Chad, 2. Flickr meltdown, 3. Untitled, 4. Hold me close, under the sunset, 5. Mandela and the others, 6. Green mint tea, 7. Standing Still, 8. three is not a crowd, 9. Eden Park Artist, 10. Our Children Teach Us What Life Is All About, 11. sensitive space, 12. jolieguillebeau

1 comment:

  1. I have created an account so that I can finally post on your blog. I hope you appreciate the risks I am taking to appear online in... well, print. Of a sort.

    1. Name? Esmerelda
    2. Favorite food? Comfort food.
    3. What high school did you attend? I don't talk about high school. Not to my therapist. Not to anybody.
    4. What is your favorite color? Blues
    5. Who is your celebrity crush? Uh... I have a crush on the idea of not being bombarded with pictures of Brad and Angelia, because I was perfectly happy when I didn't know a thing about either one.
    6. Favorite drink? Water. I'd be dead without it. Its a pretty good selling point.
    7. Dream vacation? Firstly, I don't think you really want to go to Antarctica. Second, I want to go to... hm, somewhere in nature (camping, backpacking, retreat, I don't care) where someone shares the cooking (or does all of it).
    8. Favorite dessert? A tasty home made cake, I think.
    9. What do you want to be when you grow up? Lovely.
    10.What do you love most in life? [answer omitted or you might think less of me]
    11. One word to describe you. Impulsive?
    12. Your Flickr name. Esmerelda does not flickr.

    ReplyDelete