Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Meet Libby.


"Though new her name, grey be her fame...**

Also known as Liberia, Libby is our new roommate. Her job is mostly to keep me company while Chris is away, and to distract Chris from his computer when he's home. So far, she's done pretty well on both counts.

We adopted her last week from a local animal rescue shelter. She was a bit timid for the first few days, but she's quickly found her stride. Last night I came home to find her perched on top of the tall bathroom cabinet. She's playful, but gentle and she loves to lay on my lap and purr as I type.



This picture above shows her color more accurately, but the picture below demonstrates her personality. Obviously, it took a while to get a decent picture.



**Brownie points for anyone who can tell me what I'm referencing in the quote. I'll reveal the answer in the next post, but you can leave your guesses in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment