Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Tuesdays are for Review...

What did I do this week?

Hmm, the answer is going to sound alot like last week. I went to the gym three times, I was deliberate in my eating choices, I finished 3 paintings (a large one and two small-- pictures to come). I also worked 16 hours at the Frye, knit some more on a sock, mopped the kitchen floor and kept up with my expenses. I accomplished the 24th goal on my thirty while thirty list. I hung out with friends, I talked to a faraway friend and cooked dinner for a visiting one, I found a recipe for creme brulee. I mind mapped my ideas for my artist statement, read three (or four) books and scheduled a hike. I brainstormed some painting ideas and I went to the dentist.

What still needs work?

Well, I need the ingredients for creme brulee, I didn't practice jumping rope, I forgot to write an expense in the calendar (but I found the reciept and remembered it later). I have a few emails I've postponed for too long and I have to decide what to do about Facebook. I think I'm going to retire (it seems to drain a lot of my time) but I need to figure out what's best.

Overall, I'm on target and where I should be.

Discovery of the week: Watching the Food Network while on the stair stepper at the gym is really motivating! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment