Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Tuesdays are for review...

Look, it's already Tuesday again!

Last week, I turned in my self-portrait for a show here at Gage, I wrote a first draft of an artist's statement, I read 2 books,I worked 17 hours at the Frye, I completed filling out my planning calendar for this quarter, I finished 2 small paintings, I did a value study for my next big project, I went to the gym three times, I walked more than 11K steps everyday, I was deliberate about my eating choices (except for one day), I finished knitting a sock, I sewed a button on a pair of pants (actually, I convinced someone else to do it for me--thanks, Kelly!) and I climbed a mountain (with snow!).

BUT, I forgot to clean the bathroom (Chris did it for me--thanks, love.) I forgot to get the ingredients for making creme brulee, I didn't keep up with my expenses so well, I was in a bad mood for a good part of the weekend, and I went down the mountain on my butt (mostly because of the snow). Ouch.

Discovery of the week: Getting down an icy mountain is much harder than going up. Also, if you slide down a mountain, your butt is going to be really sore the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment